Community Art Gallery
The Exhibit Gallery showcases art exhibitions by local individuals or collectives.
Community Art Gallery Exhibition Expression of Interest
The Helen Schuler Nature Centre Community Art Gallery showcases nature, science and environmentally-themed displays which run for approximately 6 - 8 weeks.
Artists and community groups interested in booking the Art Gallery for an exhibition should prepare an expression of interest and submit it to the Helen Schuler Nature Centre.
Please consider including the following (if known):
1. Title of exhibit
2. Central theme
3. Participating artists’ names or name of organization
4. Estimated number of pieces to be displayed and approximate size
5. Description of medium (include images of artwork if available)
6. Floor plan for any exhibits that include 3D, table or plinth mounted pieces 7
7. Contact information for the curator (name, phone number and email)
Submission timeline: Expressions of Interest submitted before November 15th of the current year will be considered for exhibition during the following calendar year.
Artists will receive confirmation of exhibition by November 30th .
Due to limited space, not all expressions of interest will result in an exhibition.
Submissions received after November 15th will be kept on file for the following exhibit cycle.
For more information or to book, contact the Nature Centre
403-329-7379 | email@example.com